Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A Secret Heart - Part 7

Sruthi was very angry about prithvi’s behavior. Maya saw prithvi sitting alone sadly. She went near him.
Maya: Hi prithvi, why are you sitting alone here?
Prithvi: Nothing maya…simply.
Maya: Anything serious?
Prithvi: I’m little upset.
Maya: Why? What happened?
Prithvi: Sruthi fought with me today. She is very angry on me now. I forgot her birthday yesterday. I dint wish her. I feel very bad… I don’t know how I forgot my best friend’s birthday.
Maya: Relax…go, talk to her and convince her.
Prithvi: She is not ready to talk to me.
Maya: If you wish, shall I talk to her and convince?
Prithvi: Ya maya…please do it for me.
Maya: Ok don’t worry.
                Maya went to meet sruthi.
Maya: Sruthi, are you free now?
Sruthi: Ya Maya I am free…what’s the matter?
Maya: I need to talk to you about prithvi.
Sruthi: There’s nothing to talk about him.
Maya: sruthi, I know you are in anger… but prithvi is very upset.
Sruthi: He deserve it. Don’t talk about him to me.
Maya: He is your best friend…how long will you be angry on him like this? Come on.
Sruthi: You want me to talk to him… right? You know what? Everything happened so far is only because of you…only you.
Maya: Because of meeee? (shocked)
Sruthi: Yes….you are the one who came between me and prithvi. He is not my friend. I love him so much. After you came in his life he changed a lot. If you really want to help us to be together then just get out of prithvi’s life.
                Maya was so silent after hearing sruthi’s words. after a while,
Maya: Sorry sruthi, I am unaware of your love with prithvi. I will never come between you both. Bye sruthi.
Sruthi: Maya one minute, don’t tell anything happened between us to prithvi.
Maya: ok sruthi.
                Sruthi watched maya walking away grumpily.
                                                                                                                                                            -To Be Continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Are More Valuable...Submit Them Here