Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Happy Christmas Memories

Everyone has a favorite Christmas memory. I know that Christmas is not a celebration for other religion peoples. But personally I love to celebrate Christmas even I belong to a hindu family. I love Christmas season. I love saying “Merry Christmas”. I love to see the colors of red, green and silver during Christmas.
I believe in santa claus. I really, sincerely, I do. I love the idea of a magical person who cares about what you want…a person who motivates you to be “good” and give you gifts.
I still remember the day when my dad bought a fluffy santa claus toy to home and rejoiced like a real santa came to our home. Every year we like to see the persons who dressed themselves like santa and sing jingles all the way out in the streets and distribute chocolates for everyone they see in the streets.
Apart from santa, reindeer, gifts, Christmas tree, I love the foods of Christmas season, especially Christmas cakes. Cakes are meant for special occasions like birthdays, anniversaries. But for me Christmas cakes are even more special, I sense a different rich taste and flavor from them. I don’t know what make them special, may be they are blessed directly by the lord jesus on that day. Once me and my sister baked a tooti fruity cake at home for celebrating Christmas.
Going to church did not make me less of a hindu and neither does saying “merry Christmas” make me less. My faith has not been shaken just because I wished my friends and celebrated Christmas in our own style. It shows that we are all brothers and sisters celebrating this happy time of year. Now its time to wish,
May joy and happiness snow on you,
May the bells jingles for you and,
May santa be extra good to you,
“Merry Christmas”
Wish your Christmas be filled with peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Are More Valuable...Submit Them Here