Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A Secret Heart - Part 4

Next day morning, prithvi saw maya standing in his college campus. He went near her,
Prithvi: Hi maya
Maya: Hiii, how did you know my name??(with surprise in her eyes)
Prithvi: It’s a magic (winked at her)
Maya: I know, you saw it in my note yesterday.
Prithvi: You are brilliant (he smiled), so what are you doing here in my college? Are you joining here?
Maya: No, I applied for lecturer post here.
Prithvi: Lecturerrrr….(he shocked)
Maya: Why are you shocking? Am I not look like a lecturer?
Prithvi: Nooo… you are very young. So I thought you as a student. Sorry…
Maya: You are right..am not a lecturer.
                (Both laughed)
Prithvi: Thank god (he murmured) shall I know for what purpose are you here?
Maya: My dad got transferred to this city and we are shifted. So I came here for my admission. Now I have to search my class.
Prithvi: Oh well, tell me the details of your course I will help you to find.
Maya: Thank you so much. Second yr IT.
Prithvi: Hey its my class…we are now classmates (he said excitedly) follow me to our class.
Maya followed him to class. Before they reach the class, prithvi’s mobile beeped for a message and it was from sruthi saying that “Where are you? I waited for you in the corridor for a long time. Come to class soon”. He replied her “Wait for a surprise”. Prithvi told maya to wait outside the class and went to sruthi.
Sruthi: What surprise? (in confusion)
Prithvi: Wait a min.
                He called maya into the class and said “Surprise”.
Sruthi was shocked again to see maya coming along with prithvi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Are More Valuable...Submit Them Here