Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Chocolate Boy

He is a cute little neighbor kid who is almost in the end of 2 years. He is very chubby, adorable and attracts all with his sweet smile. Everyone likes to cuddle him when he runs here and there in the street. No wonder I am not left out in the list. I like to see him playing with the other kids usually older than his age. Like others, I also wish to take him to my house and pamper him for a while. But he is the little daring of the street who never go into any neighbor’s house.
Three days back, my little sister and I were looking out from the sit out of my house. The neighboring kids were playing with loud noise in the street. Among the bunch of kids, the little duggu was spotted. My sister called him, “hey cutie come, come, come here” but he refused to come and said, “Maaah, maaah” with his rosy lips. Then my sister told him, “come here, I will give you chocolates, come baby”. As the old trick seemed to work, he slowly walked towards our house. Haaaa…here we caught him. My sister took him in her arms and offered him a chocolate. He got it with a smile and asked her to unwrap the cover. After getting the chocolate he ran out and turned back to say, “baaaye,baaayiiii” and went to his home.
Next day at evening, we heard a sweet voice at our doorstep, we saw little duggu standing there saying chocooo chocoo in his baby language. He came for chocolates and got it. It becomes a routine for him to come for chocolates. He spends time with us playing and he is our chocolate boy ever.
Now I know why chocolates are sweet and always be in the places of happier moments. They always bring joy and sweetness in life. Like chocolates, babies are sweet that’s why kids are attracted by chocolates always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Are More Valuable...Submit Them Here