Friday, September 6, 2013

My Childhood Hobby

                     I have many hobbies when I was a kid. But my favorite hobby was drawing. I love to draw cartoons whenever I get time. By time the hobbies I had eventually fades but the artifact remains. Its very funny to see the drawings which I drawn in my childhood. Here are some of the precious memories of my childhood. Don’t laugh after seeing this lol :p 
Baby Mickey in Pink :D  
This is Baboo the elephant ;)


Minnie with flowers >:D
Bears with popsicles :o
Rooster eating icecream :p
 Next comes the pencil drawings. Its several years old so its not good in picture but not bad, slightly visible rofl :D
Mickey skating in snow :’)
Aladdin and Jasmine in flying carpet :$
Mickey with stick & Mickey the pilot B)
Donald duck & Bugs bunny :)
Cat with pencil >:o
 Hows it wink wink ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Are More Valuable...Submit Them Here