Friday, October 17, 2014

A Secret Heart - Part 11

Maya and prithvi started to chat with each other unknowingly.
Prithvi: Hi, I don’t want to go long in our chat. I just want to know one thing from you. Are you really interested in marrying me? Do you like me?
                Maya dint expect such a question in an initial chat. She resumed the chat after a couple of mins.
Maya: Yes, I am interested. What about you?
Prithvi: Frankly speaking, I came to chat with you cos of my mom’s compulsion. Have you seen my photo?
Maya: No, I haven’t seen you yet.
                Prithvi wondered.
Prithvi: Then how you said ok to marry me?
Maya: Just for your name.
Maya’s reply surprised prithvi. He thinks, how a girl agreed to marry him without seeing him just by knowing his name only. He felt something.
Maya: Have you seen me? What’s your reply for this proposal?
Prithvi: I am ok too. Till now I dint even know your name and nothing about you.
                Maya thought, how come a boy accepted to marry her without knowing her name even. They both feel different. Meanwhile prithvi got a call and he disconnected from the chat.
Maya: I am maya. Atleast now you know my name.
                Maya saw her message is not delivered as prithvi went offline suddenly. She too logged out.
                They both informed to their family that they are ready to marry and proceed further. Prithvi’s mom called maya’s parents and told her they will come to meet and confirm the marriage proposal next week. Maya’s parents are happy.

                                                                                                                                       -To be Continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Are More Valuable...Submit Them Here