Tuesday, October 7, 2014

I Am A Doll

Just like others
I was born & tested,
Dressed & decorated
For a fresh start
To the journey of my life,
Chosen by many,
But left as an option,
I was longing to go,
On a fine moment,
I was handed to my possessor,
My life turned on,
 I was happy,
When pampered & hugged
Cherished moments on roll
Happy days follow,
With time I fade,
Lost beauty & charm
I failed to admire my possessor,
Time to time,
I faced kick offs
And some throw away,
I cried & screamed
In much pain & agony
I left to be alone & ignored,
I prayed & questioned god,
Why am I suffering?
God replied,
The answer is within you,
Me? I looked at my reflection
Then I realized
I am a doll
Without feelings,
With some parts missing!

4 comments :

  1. This one really awesome dear. Touched my ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... A Doll's story...
    And a rather sad one.
    I think, next time when I would look at a doll, i shall remember this.

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are More Valuable...Submit Them Here