Friday, August 29, 2014

A Secret Heart - Part 9

Later prithvi came to know that maya got tc and left the college forever. He tried to contact her and failed in all his attempts. He was worried. Sruthi was happy and thought that now no one is there to separate prithvi from her. She tried to divert prithvi to her side slowly. But prithvi has no interest in sruthi. Time flew away. On the final day of their college life, sruthi came to prithvi.
Sruthi: Prithvi, I wanna tell you something
Prithvi: Tell sruthi
Sruthi: I don’t know how to tell you, but I have to tell you anyway… I love you prithvi.
                Prithvi was shocked.
Prithvi: Sruthi, you know I love maya, what rubbish are you talking now?? Don’t make fun of me.
Sruthi: Prithvi, listen seriously am in love with you… I am not joking.
Prithvi: you are my best friend. I can’t think of you more than that. I love no one except maya. I will find her again and bring her back in my life.
Sruthi: She din’t love you and she too know that am loving you…
Prithvi: What….? Maya knew it already? You are the reason why she left me without informing (angrily) now I know well.
Sruthi: Yessss, I told her to stay away from us and about our love. So she left.
                Prithvi gave a hard slap on sruthi’s face. Sruthi dint expect it.
Prithvi: Idiot, not our love… I dint think that you are so selfish to spoil my love. Because of you I lost my love and suffered these much days. Get lost, we are not even friends from now. Don’t ever try to contact me again. Good bye.
                Prithvi left. Sruthi burst into tears. She felt bad because of her selfish nature. She lost her best friend forever.
                She thought, “I did all this for my love only, but I took a wrong way to get success in my love. I shouldn’t have killed their love for my happiness. I deserve this… sorry prithvi I hurt you a lot by separating maya from you. I won’t come in your life again. I am going away forever”.
                                                                                                                                  -To be Continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Are More Valuable...Submit Them Here