Friday, August 15, 2014

Those Sleepless Nights

As the frozen sky melts in the silence,
I count the stars in the vaulted height,
Immersed utterly within the dark so intense,
Born the misty, distant night,
Far as my longing eyes can see,
I felt the shivering chillness in my veins,
Moon light hovers above the sleeping sea,
Softly through the desolate plains,
The winter wind plays the song of melancholy,
With the rhythm of thy voice,
Petals of wild lilies uncovered gently,
Facing up to offer thy joice,
Solemn darkness soothes my soul,
Buried the face in a pillow I snug,
Body bundled cozy under the blanket roll,
Since trite, faintly my eyelids hug.

2 comments :

  1. Just so amazing and how beautifully all the nature's elements come alive!

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are More Valuable...Submit Them Here