Tuesday, February 5, 2013

An Unknown Friend

Few days back, I felt someone following me virtually. I was alone online thinking about something. Actually I day dream much. As usual I was continuing it. Checked my contact list where all the friends in my list are offline. Suddenly an unknown id popped up and called my name. I started thinking whether I know that person with this unfamiliar nick before? My mind said, “No, I don’t know” I hurried to check the details of that person in Id, but nothing was written.
I couldn’t able to find even the gender of that person from the id as the nick was very common. With an alarming thought( after doing lots of researches), I asked,  “do I know you?”  I got an reply, “No, you don’t know me, but I know you”. It made me curious to know who’s that person and I repeatedly asked “Who are you? How do you know me?” but nothing I get to know from that person.
I became tired of shooting questions further and stopped. After few mins, “I have something to tell you” said that id. Those words pinched my mind again and I said “Ok proceed”. Started with “Don’t believe everyone here you meet online is true to you, Each and everyone here just show off as they care you. Don’t share your personal things to anyone. You should be careful and take care of yourself. I know you faced many difficulties and at present you are sad and lonely. Don’t be sad, you should be happy always. Now promise me that you will be happy always whatever the situation may be”
I was so confused, mean while that person asked, “What’s your DOB?” without any other thinking I replied “Its oct 13”. After replied I thought why I said my birthdate to an unknown person. That person continued, “Ok, I will wish you on all your birthday here even you are present or not. You will get my here.”
With many questions in mind, I came back to my previous questions, “Who are you? How do you know me?” now with an extra added question, “Why do you care me?”  Then there was a silence prevailed. The person sent a reply, “I can’t come here to take care of you often, I will be back another day bye” and went offline immediately.
I was left confused with random questions.
                                                                                                                         -To Be Continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Are More Valuable...Submit Them Here