Saturday, October 13, 2012

My Birthday Post

Wow I am writing this post on my birthday. I am feeling great. Unlike my past birthdays, this birthday is something special. Yes, I have my own blog now. My own space where I share all my feelings to the world. Usually I celebrate my birthday with my family, by wearing new dress, chocolates, cakes, gifts, taking photos and with specially mom made foods. It continued this year too. The birthday started with phone calls and messages at 12A.M from friends and relatives. It was nice to thank everyone who wished me. My mom often tells me a story of my birth. I like to share it with you all. I was born on October, the month of rain. I think that’s why I like rain much and you can notice I used rain in many of my posts (:p). It was a rainy day and when the pain started, my mom was admitted to hospital and at sharply 11:47A.M I was born. But I didn’t cry as usual the other babies do (I am a different baby LOL :D). Doctors checked me and confirmed me as dead to my whole family, because I didn’t breathe too (hehehee) may be I acted :p I dunno. Later the chief doctor of the hospital came to check me and found my heart beats softly. I born again :D.

Time To Treat For My Friends


Dairy Milk Silk for Chocolate Lovers 


Hope you all enjoyed my birthday post as i enjoyed my birthday. Please do bless me:) Thank you 

2 comments :

Your Comments Are More Valuable...Submit Them Here