Friday, October 19, 2012

So-Called Friendships


True friends are rare to get in this world. It’s not a pride to tell that I have got many new friendswhen they don’t even value their old friends. I wonder how friendship and selfishness can live together! Is it possible?

I experienced some of my so calledfriends are selfish enough to hurt. I write this post for all those who forgot their old friends for their new friends.

I don’t know why people partition their friends as new and old. I read somewhere,
Friendship is the only relationship that never grew old”. To me, friends are the life’s greatest treasures, never to be taken for granted or treated lightly.

Friends are friends even if they don’t communicate with each other for a long time. If lack of communication between friends can kill a friendship then it’s true that they may not be friends before and after too.

Friends are not meant to be disposable. I accept the fact that human mind and behavior change often. They need different things at different times in a different way. This applies in relationships also.

It’s unfair to compare one friend with other in a true friendship. Comparing friends is like picking your favorite child among your own.

Friendship is a special package to be handled with care. Real friends don’t let stupid things ruin their friendship. True friends are apart from selfishness, egos and jealousy. They won’t leave you in any bad situation and stay with you forever in your happy moments.

Remember, like trust once friendship is broken, it cannot be mend again as wise before. It’s lost forever. Last but not least, the people whom you consider as new also will become old one day.
  
Finally I understand that all relationships evolve over time. Some exist for life long and some fade away with time.

2 comments :

Your Comments Are More Valuable...Submit Them Here