Saturday, December 13, 2014

Few Things About Me

Even though I mostly write my posts from my experience, I find that I reveal very little about my actual personality on this blog. To know more about myself continue reading…
Here are the ten things you don’t know about me so far.
1.        My name starts with ‘A’ and ends with ‘A’. It’s a 7 letter name. A_____A. (I know now you all try to complete it with all your wild guesses :p )
2.       I live in India and my state is Tamilnadu. I love to be addressed as a tamil girl. My city is surrounded by full of nature, mountains and greens. (lucky to be here).
3.       I like to watch cartoons. My all time favorite is Heidi (the alps girl). I like popeye, kid vs kat, chota bheem, tom & jerry, Scooby doo. (Still like a kid :D)
4.    Before I choose this IT field, I have an aim to be an archaeologist. To be my surprise, computers are not boring machines. Eventually I started loving them that I designed this blog on my own according to my taste :P
5.       I dint use to talk very much to people. I like to think more than talking. There are a lot of times in my life, I dint talk where it’s needed. Even in group discussion of my interview, I spoke only one sentence because after all it is group discussion everyone must get a chance to tell their views. Lol
6.      I love to hug my blanket and sleep, yeah you read it right. It’s my blanket (soooo softy). Usually girls love to hug a teddy bear or pillow and sleep. With a blanket it sounds odd for many.
7.       I am addicted to reading and learning. I like to learn about new things often. Reading ebooks and novels are my favorite time pass.
8.      I am short tempered. I only get anger reasonably and when things go wrong. It depends upon what I said and what they did.
9.      I like to do things perfect. I always start to work well planned and complete it on time. being punctual is what I like. It gets you tension-free and satisfaction.
10.   I find my happiness mostly in small things. Tiny things never failed to amuse me. Like even a donkey is cute when its small :D

6 comments :

  1. Well, I'm the one who knew your name.
    Even I love to watch cartoons, but not today's, I love those cartoons Like dexter, Popeye, scooby doo same like u.& I guess I have to learn punctuality from u...:-P
    Thanks for sharing these wonderful secrets about u;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha yeah akshu you are the only one who knew my name here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very glad to know about you.
    I am short tempered too.. And prefer to think than talk...
    Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nowadays am trying to change it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to know you are a tamil girl :) .First time here nice blog out there will catch up your rest of your blogs soon.

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are More Valuable...Submit Them Here