Friday, October 18, 2013

A Friendship With Darkness

The sun sets down behind the high peaks,
Sprinkles the hue of color streaks,
Darkness vanquish the gushing light in race,
Signifies the arise of silver white lymph upon the space,
An emptiness filled the void,
Fluffy bunch of black clouds were deployed,
The moon navigates to veil after,
Crossing the scattered twinkles that shines so brighter,
I float aimlessly in the gloomy nature,
Free from my fears for the future,
A howl of the dreary dusk cries aloud,
Violent echo of my silence shrills very loud,
A sense of slacken drift of my soul to sky,
Concealed by glistening beam of moon to utter good bye,
Darkness engulf my shadow beneath,
As a comrade who heave my faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Are More Valuable...Submit Them Here