Friday, December 14, 2012

I Love My India


The land of cultures and arts,
     Where the people are united in hearts,
Different traditions and languages they speak,
     But their values and morals are not weak,
The place of glory and pride,
     For which the great heroes had died,
Same hands that touched the flowers, now carry the guns,
     With the forces having the responsibility in tons,
They are our sleepless, selfless and courageous armed friends,
     Fighting to save the country with their own trends,
Himalayas, Arabian sea, bay of Bengal & Indian ocean,
     Are the mighty boundaries which guard the nation,
Below the feet of this holy land,
     Lies the untold ancient histories that stand,
Will anyone have the dare enough to touch?
     I live, I love and I adore my India very much…

1 comment :

Your Comments Are More Valuable...Submit Them Here