Thursday, February 3, 2022

Cutest Blog Award - A Lovely Gift

Hi everyone,
                I am super excited to let you all know that I received my first blog award from my sweet blogger friend “Akshitha”. She gave this first and lovely gift of “Cutest Blog Award”. She is such an adorable person. She owns a beautiful blog too. Thank you so much sweetie for this wonderful gift. I am so glad to receive it first from you.
Here are the questions she asked me and its answers,
1.What is your real name?? (It's ok if you don't wanna reveal it, but I would really love to know)
It’s not like I don't wanna reveal it.I had no chance to reveal it in my blog as I started it just to blabber whatever I think.For a good friend like you I can tell.btw my name is A_____a (she Knew it already) :D
2.I knew you are a great cook. What was the first dish you cooked. Please don't tell me it's maggi;-)
The first dish I cooked was roti and potato masala.i cooked it along with my cousins while i was studying 9th.it have a long story I will tell you later :p
3.When is your birthday?
October 13th
4.Programming or writing what do like the most?
Hmm I like to do both but now I chose writing cos it’s the only thing I can do whenever I wish.
5.What is your favorite colour?
My favo colour is skyblue and blue variants.
6.When was the last time you were so so so happy?
It’s dec 2 when I saw my first gift from you feeling amazed :) :)

1 comment :

  1. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are More Valuable...Submit Them Here