Saturday, January 10, 2015

Because I Am Stupid

I never imagine or seen in my dreams,
How very soon it happens,
Before I could figure out,
How it will be to be snubbed,
Though I try hard to hold on.
The bond we share to be alive,
They never have the same fire as I do,
For it to keep going as it meant to be.
Like seasons that alter time to time,
From one to another, too often they change,
The tenderness in their voice,
Now is too sharp to soothe anymore,
I stood far to find them struggle,
Hard to fit into their brand new kinship,
Because I’m stupid for them the way I care much,
Finally to realize the newer versions of them.

6 comments :

  1. People do change but we should remain the way we are, let them think us stupid but this stupidness is what makes us unique and a caring person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even I agree with vandana...
    Btw, t'was written very beautifully..♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. @vandana, well said.stupidness with care makes us unique / thank u akshu :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, greetings.

    Well written. Most dreams are not serious and therefore to try to figure them out is meaningless. Let dreams be dreams. They add spice to our sleep.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm yeah..joseph but some dreams haunt us some of them represent they are happened already in real too..anyway they r just dreams...I left it to be.thank u :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The emotions nicely expressed... Well written..
    People change and we cant control that.
    But, we can decide how we should be.
    Agreed that it would be painful. But then, life it is!

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are More Valuable...Submit Them Here