Wednesday, January 8, 2014

In Search Of Me

                 I spoke less and think more. Once I was fully loaded with negative thoughts and surrounded with people who are meant to less important in my life. There are too many issues on my head right now. At times I feel my brain will overflow due to too much thoughts. I sleep every night with the hope the next day would be brighter. Even I wake up every morning with the feeling that I am gonna make an another day happily. But end up tired of daily routine.
                Something was wrong. This isn’t my life. I spent too much time thinking about what has happened really. Trying to translate what I feel. But words failed me. I wondered on whom I was so angry. Was it the sudden change of my friends behavior? Was it because my parents told me to do something that I don’t like? Was it because my little sister didn’t listen what I tried to share with her? Were these reasons big enough to justify what I was feeling?
                Why dint I like to go out like others and have fun? Why did I spend all my days in thinking and waste it doing nothing? Why my life didn’t go in the right path like everyone’s? Is it because I depend on my parent’s much? I am clueless.
                Is this what everyone call as depression? Somewhere along the lane, I miss the original me. I had stopped loving myself. I am that kind of person who needs support once in a while, someone to say “you did right”, when I lose and encourage me. I lost control of my life. I lost control of my feelings.
                I am still in the process of finding the lost me. After too much thinking I concluded to love myself to help in finding the lost happiness in me. For that I need to do what I love more often. I have already started writing here and reminding every positive things in every actions I do. Until now I just found a piece of me :p

2 comments :

  1. Love yourself dear...your an angel I already told you.Don't depend on others.People have their own priorities. They are nt gonna stay with us all the time.Be strong...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes , I am trying to be.. thank u for motivating me with ur comforting words dear :)

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are More Valuable...Submit Them Here