Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday My Blog

I am so happy and very much excited today. You know what? My sweetie cutie blog is turning out one year old today. It’s been like a magical moment when I started my blog a year before on the same day. Time is running so fast and this little blog of mine crossed a year successfully with 64 posts. This past year has been a huge learning experience as well.
When I started this blog, I have no idea about what to post and write in it. But now I am surprised to look back the posts I posted past one year in this blog. I really feel good to read my old posts. I have shared many happy moments and sad moments of my life too in my blog. It’s the only precious possession owned by me.
I am proud to tell that my blog is my best friend where can I pour all my heart felt feelings without any regrets. My blog is the outlet of my soul to the world. I hope it will be with me throughout my life.
I am thankful to god, to my family, to my friends and to my beloved unknown readers of my blog throughout the world for reading, commenting and for helping me to keep my dreams alive. I don’t think I would have made it this long without all your love and support.
And now for my blog,
                Happy happy birthday to my baby blog “Dream World” I wish you would grow old with more posts in the upcoming years too. I love you my little blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Are More Valuable...Submit Them Here