Saturday, November 3, 2012

I Want My Childhood Back


Come on world, time travel with me,
Through my memories far upon the real world,
It’s a distant golden age, a small wonder land,
Filled of joys and innocence,
The time of cute collections and lovely remembrances,
Pleasures of naughtiness and purity,
Picking up the thoughts that are evergreen
Where the bed-time tales are sweeter,
Fulfilling the wishes through a powerful weapon of cry,
The jingles of childhood that are never dry,
Recalling the fairies dances in the dreams,
Refreshing the moments of laughter and screams,
The fears of future are unknowns,
The language of barbies and dolls are my owns,
The chase for the colorful wings,
And the rhymes of the twinkle I sings,
These are all the treasures of life I sack,
O lord, now I want my childhood back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Are More Valuable...Submit Them Here