Saturday, June 22, 2013

Nature At Twilight

I followed the bunchy ball of clouds,
Crawled high over the sea like sky,
It took me through valleys and downs,
Chirping birdlings as they fly,
I swirl around and around as a breeze,
Dry leaves rustle beneath my feet,
Little noise of bumble bees melody tones to please,
To the nature’s beauty my heart skips a beat,
I gazed the pearls of dews in buds,
Bejeweled by the dazzing rays of sunshine,
Beneath the giggling river in line,
Fluttering, dancing daisies in the muds,
Oh, what a thrilling sight to see,
I rejoiced as I born as new,
Thud, the scritches from squirrels in a tree,
Wild flowers shook their heads in every hue,
As I saw the last dollop of sun,
Sinking slowly in the west,
The darkness pervade to desist my fun,
With the joyous tune in lips, I hark back to my nest.

2 comments :

Your Comments Are More Valuable...Submit Them Here