Friday, September 21, 2012

A TUG OF WAR



D : I will win
L : No, I will win…
D : You can’t, why are you thinking too much about yourself. I won’t let you win in this race.
L : Lets see who will in the end.
D : Of course But You are alone, I have my own supporters.
     I have (DDF) along with me to win.
F : I will control his whole mind.
D : I will make him physically weak.
D : I will make him feel down from time to time and put him in deep despair.
DDF chorusly,
     We are greater than you and make our D win in this mission (hahaha) 
L : I have no one to support me (sadly with tears in eyes) I should give up here in this race.
On seeing L in misery, God sent H for L. 
L : God, why only H for my side, why not more supporters?? God smiled and said one H is enough for the whole. 
L + H won the race.
H : With me, nothing is impossible:) 
L is for Life and H is for Hope.
D is for Death, D is for Disease, D is for Depression, F is for Fear.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Are More Valuable...Submit Them Here